P-Library - Pump Catalog Database Management & Maintenance
Build your own PUMP-FLO Electronic Catalogs and Curves!
Having trouble finding the right pump curve or catalog download
available from your pump manufacturer for your specific
requirements? P-Library will allow you to generate a pump
curve and catalog file for use in the PIPE-FLO, Flow of Fluids, and
PUMP-FLO software programs.
P-Library allows pump manufacturers to manage and make updates
to their own electronic pump catalogs and curves. Because P-Library
is the muscle behind the PUMP-FLO curves, the files created are all
completely compatible with all PUMP-FLO selection products! The
catalog can then be used for internal record keeping, generating
factory certified curves for sales packages, distributed to
end-users for use with the PUMP-FLO desktop selection software, and
it can even be posted on PUMP-FLO.com.
PIPE-FLO Professional software users will find this program to
be particularly time saving because building a pump catalog in
P-Library is faster, allows for multiple impeller diameters to be
included and is saved in a format that can be used in different
system files rather than having to build a pump curve for every new
piping system design in the PIPE-FLO software.
P-Library creates data-driven curves using a cubic spline
regression as opposed to polynomial regression.
To learn why and how P-Library's graphing methods are the most
accurate, the article
Pump Curve Accuracy, published in Pumps & Systems
Magazine December 2011 Issue describes how the software generates
P-Library comes with an introductory training course, one year
of software support and upgrades, and a detailed user guide that
gets you up and running quickly.
• Create files compatible with PIPE-FLO, Flow of Fluids and
• Quickly and easily copy and paste performance data in and out of
the software via a table interface or enter using a digitizing
• Store additional data such as pump performance limits, physical
characteristics and identifiers with each pump curve record
• Drag-and-drop to instantly adjust curve points
• Specify the performance range for which a pump is appropriate
using the selection window feature
• Make bulk data changes using spreadsheet editor
• Attach additional documents such as O&M manuals, sales
brochures, and technical drawings to individual curves or
• Specify performance for up to 75 h/q curves per performance
curve, or allow PUMP-FLO's exclusive interpolation algorithms
calculate data between trims
• Extrapolate performance data to different speeds via affinity
• Automatically generate iso-efficiency data and iso-power
• Specify motors using a standard motor table or specify custom
motor frames and enclosures
Click the images below to see them enlarged.
To request a demo or more information. Email email@example.com or call